Vigo Ship Repair
1.- LEGAL NOTICE AND INFORMATION.
This legal notice and information (hereinafter the “Legal Notice”) regulates the use of the Internet service www.vigoshiprepair.com (hereinafter the “Website”) that Vigo Ship Repair (hereinafter “V.S.R.”) makes available to Internet users.
VIGO SHIP REPAIR is a business platform with registered office at Calle Doctor Cadaval, 2, 2°,B – C, 36202 Vigo, Spain, with Fiscal Identification Code (C.I.F.) number G-27813237.
Through the Website, V.S.R. provides to users access and use of a number of services and content made available to them by V.S.R. or by third parties.
3.- CONDITIONS OF USE AND ACCEPTANCE.
Access to and use of this Website confers the status of user, and implies full acceptance by users of these conditions, as well as those particular conditions that are established for certain services in addition to these. Users undertake to use the Website and the services in accordance with Spanish law, this Legal Notice, the particular conditions of certain services and other notices, regulations and instructions brought to their attention, as well as generally accepted morals, customs and public order.
The pages of www.vigoshiprepair.com may be visited freely by users, excluding those that are in closed areas, or that require registration in a user register which implies the completion of the corresponding user registration. This registration shall be carried out in the manner expressly indicated in the service itself or in the Particular Conditions that regulate it.
All information provided by the user through the services must be truthful. To this purpose, the user guarantees the authenticity of all data provided as a result of the use of certain services. Similarly, the user has the responsibility to keep all the information provided to V.S.R. permanently updated so that it corresponds at all times to the user’s real situation. V.S.R. shall not be liable for any damages that may be caused to third parties arising from the information provided.
The user shall refrain from using any of the services for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in this Legal Notice, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or impede the normal use of the services, IT devices or documents, files and all types of content stored in any device (“hacking”) of V.S.R., of other users or of any Internet user (hardware and software).
In particular, the user undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- de cualquier forma sea contrario, menosprecie o atente contra los derechos fundamentales y las libertades públicas reconocidas constitucionalmente, en los Tratados internacionales y en el resto de la legislación;
- induzca, incite o promueva actuaciones delictivas, denigratorias, difamatorias, infamantes, violentas, o en general, contrarias a la ley, a la moral, y buenas costumbres generalmente aceptadas o al orden público;
- induzca, incite o promueva actuaciones, actitudes o pensamientos discriminatorios por razón de sexo, raza, religión, creencias, edad o condición;
- incorpore, ponga a disposición o permita acceder a productos, elementos, mensajes y/o servicios delictivos, violentos, ofensivos, nocivos, degradantes o, en general, contrarios a la ley, a la moral y a las buenas costumbres generalmente aceptadas o al orden público;
- induzca o pueda inducir a un estado inaceptable de ansiedad o temor;
- induzca o incite a involucrarse en prácticas peligrosas, de riesgo o nocivas para la salud y el equilibrio psíquico;
- sea falso, ambiguo, inexacto, exagerado o extemporáneo, de forma que induzca o pueda inducir a error sobre su objeto o sobre las intenciones o propósitos del comunicante;
- se encuentre protegido por cualesquiera derechos de propiedad intelectual o industrial pertenecientes a terceros, sin que el usuario haya obtenido previamente de sus titulares la autorización necesaria para llevar a cabo el uso que efectúa o pretende efectuar;
- viole los secretos empresariales de terceros;
sea contrario al derecho al honor, a la intimidad personal y familiar o a la propia imagen de las personas;
- de cualquier manera menoscabe el crédito de V.S.R. o de terceros;
El usuario se compromete a utilizar correctamente los contenidos puestos a su disposición en el Sitio web, entendiendo por estos, sin que esta enumeración tenga carácter limitativo, los textos, fotografías, gráficos, imágenes, iconos, tecnología, software, enlaces y demás contenidos audiovisuales o sonoros, así como su diseño gráfico y códigos fuente, de conformidad con la ley, el presente aviso legal, las condiciones particulares de ciertos servicios y demás avisos, reglamentos, uso e instrucciones puesto en su conocimiento, así como con la moral y las buenas costumbres generalmente aceptadas y el orden público, y en particular se compromete a abstenerse de:
- in any way is contrary to, undermines or infringes fundamental rights and public freedoms recognised in the Spanish Constitution, in international Treaties and in other Spanish legislation;
- induces, incites or promotes criminal, denigratory, defamatory, violent actions or those that are generally contrary to the law, morality, generally accepted customs or public order;
- induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts on grounds of sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition;
- incorporates, makes available or allows access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to law, morals and generally accepted customs or public order;
- induces or is likely to induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear;
- induces or incites to engage in practices that are dangerous, hazardous or harmful to health and mental equilibrium;
- is false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or extemporaneous, so as to mislead or be likely to mislead as to its subject or as to the intentions or purposes of the communicator;
- is protected by any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to third parties, who have not given their previous necessary authorisation to the user for the purposes of the use he/she is making or intends to make;
- violates the business secrets of third parties;
- is contrary to the right to honour, personal and family privacy or to one’s own image;
- in any way undermines the reputation of V.S.R. or third parties;
- infringes the rules on secrecy of communications;
- constitutes, eventually, illicit, misleading or unfair advertising and, in general, unfair competition;
- incorporates viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or impede the normal operation of the network, system or IT devices (hardware and software) of V.S.R. or third parties, or that may damage the electronic documents and files stored in said computer equipment;
- due to its characteristics (such as format, extension, etc.) causes difficulties in the normal operation of the service;
- contains HTML tags other than those expressly authorised by V.S.R.
The user undertakes to make correct use of the content made available on the website, which include, but is not limited to, texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or sound content, as well as its graphic design and source codes, in accordance with the Spanish law, this Legal Notice, the particular conditions of certain services and other notices, regulations, use and instructions brought to its attention, as well as with ethical standards, generally accepted morality and public policyand in particular undertakes to refrain from:
- reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or in any other way publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the contents, unless authorised by the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted to do so;
- suppressing, manipulating or in any other way altering the copyright and other data identifying the reservation of rights by V.S.R. or its owners, the digital fingerprints or any other technical means established for their recognition;
- obtaining or even attempting to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those which, as the case may be, have been made available or have been indicated for this purpose on the web pages where the contents are located or, in general, those normally used on the Internet.
V.S.R. may remove any information or content likely to disrupt the operation of the Website or which is contrary to national or international law in force.
4 .- INTRODUCTION OF HYPERLINKS.
Users and all persons intending to establish a hyperlink between their web page or portal and the www.vigoshiprepair.com website must comply with the following conditions:
The hyperlink will only allow access to the home page of the Website, but may not reproduce it in any way;
No frame shall be created on the pages of the Website.
No false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications shall be made about the web pages of the Website and the services provided.
It shall not be implied in any way that V.S.R. has authorised the hyperlink, or that it has in any way assumed the services offered or made available from the web page on which the hyperlink is established.
With the exception of those signs that are part of the hyperlink itself, the page on which the hyperlink is established shall not contain any distinctive sign, of those recognised by current legislation, of which V.S.R. is the owner, unless it has been expressly authorised by V.S.R.
The web page on which the hyperlink is established shall not contain contents contrary to the rights of third parties, nor shall it contain information or contents that are illicit, contrary to morality or generally accepted customs and public order.
5.- INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
The entire Website: text, images, trademarks, logos, audio and video files, buttons, software files, colour combinations, as well as the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of its contents are the property of V.S.R. or third parties, and are protected by Spanish and international laws on industrial and intellectual property. Likewise, and notwithstanding the aforementioned, the content of the Website is considered a computer programme and all current Spanish and European Community legislation on the subject is applicable to it.
By accessing the Website, none of the exploitation rights that exist or may exist over said uses beyond those strictly necessary for the correct use of the Website may be considered to have been ceded to the user.
6.- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
V.S.R., excludes, to the full extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to:
- The presence of viruses, or the presence of other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in the computer system, electronic documents or files of users.
- The transmission, dissemination, storage, availability, reception, collection or access to the contents.
- Lack of availability or continuity in the operation of the Website and the services, the frustration of the utility that the users might have attributed to the Website and the services, the fallibility of the Website and the services, and in particular, although not exclusively, failures in access to the different pages of the Website or those from which the services are provided.
- The correct functioning of technical linking devices (such as, among others, banners and buttons), directories and search tools that allow users to access websites belonging to and/or managed by third parties. The installation of these technical devices has the sole purpose of facilitating users’ search and access to information, content and services available on the Internet.
- The quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the information, contents and services existing on the Website and on the linked sites.
- The use of the services and contents by users, or which may be due to the lack of veracity, validity, completeness and/or authenticity of the information that users provide to other users.
- The contents that users of discussion forums or distribution lists may enter, or the opinions expressed therein. V.S.R. has no obligation to control, and does not control, the use that users make of the Website or the services.
The uses and rules that V.S.R. follows in compliance with Spanish legislation on the protection of personal data, and its implementing regulations, are those set out in the privacy section of the Website.
All notifications made by a user or third party to V.S.R. shall be considered effective when addressed to V.S.R. in one of the following ways:
- by post to its registered address at Calle Doctor Cadaval, 2 – 36202 Vigo, Spain
- or by e-mail through the Website.
If the communication refers to the carrying out of illicit activities or the infringement of industrial or intellectual property rights, all documentation proving the facts must be attached, as well as an express declaration of its veracity.
9.- DURATION AND SUSPENSION OF SERVICES.
V.S.R. has the right to suspend the services when it deems appropriate, and in particular to those users who infringe the provisions of this Legal Notice.
10.- LANGUAGE, APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND COMPETENT FORUM.
The Spanish version of this Legal Notice shall prevail over the others in the event of any divergence of interpretation. This Legal Notice and all relations established between V.S.R. and the user shall be governed by the provisions of Spanish legislation. Any dispute will be resolved before the Spanish Courts in accordance with the rules of jurisdiction in force.